Raise your hand if you are a rice pudding lover? Then, this Raw Chia Pudding is gonna be your new favorite.
It’s creamy, with flavors of vanilla and cinnamon, crunchy, vegan and healthy! It’s packed with Omega 3s which are Essential Fatty Acids our bodies can’t produce but need to work properly. EFA are also anti-inflammatory, and high in fiber.
Super easy to make. You can serve it for breakfast or dessert. And it does tastes just like Rice Pudding.
Chai Chia Pudding
– 1 1/2 Can of Coconut Milk*
– 1 C Nut or Rice Milk
– 2 Tsp Cinnamon
– 1 Tsp All Spice
– 1/4 Tsp Sea Salt
– 1/4 Tsp Black Pepper
– 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
– 2 Tbsp of Agave
– 3 1/2 C of Chia Seeds
– Throw in your blender all ingredients except chia seeds. Blend.
– When all ingredients are well incorporated, throw in the blender the chia seeds. Blend at the lowest speeds for a couple seconds, be careful not to grind the seeds (if you have a high speed blender)
– Serve to an air tight container. Try it! and judge if you need more spices.
– Close the container and store it overnight in fridge. Enjoy next morning!
* Coconut Milk Can: Get the one that comes in cans. Get the regular kind, not the “low fat” or “reduced fat”. Those have less “coconut meat” and that’s exactly what we want to use.