How about a stack of Vegan, Gluten Free Homemade Zucchini Waffles with Raw Mango Mousse? You can also check out my Squash Waffles with Almond Butter Cream. Which are you in the mood for?
Note: This breakfast is not raw, but the Mango Mousse is. Reason why I categorized this meal under “raw” for those looking for Raw dressing recipes.
Vegan Zucchini Waffles
– 1 Shredded Zucchini
– 1/2 C of Homemade Almond Milk
– 1/2 C of Oat Flour
– 1/2 C of Rice Flour
– 3 Flax Eggs
– 1 Tbsp of Cinnamon
– 2 Tbsp of Coconut Oil
– 1 Tbsp of Agave
– 2 Tsp of Vanilla
Note: Both Zucchini and Squash are interchangeable with each other. This recipe is a little but more sweeter than the Squash Waffles mentioned above.
– Mix all ingredients in food processor. Then follow instructions of your Waffle Maker. Set temperature to the highest.
Raw Mango Mousse
– 1 Mango, pitted and skinned
– 2 Scoops of Coconut Butter using a Tbsp
– 2 Tbsp of Agave (Optional)
– Blend all ingredients in a blender. Serve.
You can store left overs in an air tight container.