I found these goodness Raw Wraps from Sunfood.com. The wraps are raw made from coconuts. Naturally gluten free and with no other ingredients but coconuts! I used them on this dessert as crepes filling them with Homemade Nutella and fresh Strawberries. On top a Chocolate Ganache I made by simply mixing with a spoon 1 Tbsp of Nutella with 2 or 3 Tbsp of Nut Milk.
Did you know coconuts are a superfood? There’s many ways you can add it to your diet. It’s an essential food for us lactating mommas or pregnant women in the form of Coconut Oil. Also for babies and young kids it should be always present in their diet.
Coconut Oil is composed of a Long Fatty Acid chain called Lauric Acid which when absorbed by our body is converted into energy, not fat! It’s antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory. Lauric Acid can also be found in breast milk. And though it’s an oil, it doesn’t make you fat. Actually Coconut Oil helps you loose weight. It’s also a saturated fat, but don’t get scared by that word. What it means, amongst other things, is that it’s resistant to high temperatures and is appropriate for cooking.
So, baby mommas whether you carry a raw, vegan or vegetarian diet make sure to include coconut oil with your meals. Think about it, nature is perfect. Ever wonder why coconuts look like breasts?
Vegan Crepes with Nutella
– Lay on a flat surface the coconut wraps. Place them in a diamond shape in front of you.
– Spread 1 or 2 Tbsp of Nutella from the upper corner of the diamond to the bottom one.
– Place chopped fruit on top of Nutella.
– Wrap crepes from left or right side to its opposite corner.
– For the Ganache simply mix 1 Tbsp of Nutella with 2-3 Tbsp of Nut Milk. Mix with a spoon and pour over crepes.
– Sprinkle with Cinnamon if desired.