One of my favorite recipes for breakfast. I never imagined green pancakes could taste so good! The kale can be interchangeable with spinach. You can even add spirulina and make out of this meal a super powerful breakfast full of energy and protein. If you are out of coconut to make the pancakes, simply use 1 Cup of Flour instead of 3/4 of a cup and skip the shredded coconut. Flour can also be interchangeable with Oat Flour, or Buckwheat Flour –some of my favorite naturally gluten free flours I like to cook with.
– 4-5 Kale Leaves (Strip them off the Stem)
– 2/3 C of Brown Rice Flour
– 1/3 C of Shredded Coconut
– 3-4 Dates
– 1 Tbsp of Cinnamon (Do not Omit!)
– 3 Chia Eggs
– 1/3 C of Nut Milk or Water. Use more if necessary.
– Blend all ingredients in food processor till smooth.
– Heat pan with a drizzle of coconut oil to medium/high heat.
– When the pan is hot pour batter for a mini pancake. Flip every 2-3 minutes.
– Serve, and repeat.
Strawberry Coconut Frosting
– 3-4 Tbsp of Coconut Butter
– 1/4 – 1/2 C of Nut or Rice Milk
– Chopped Strawberries
– Throw all ingredients in food processor. Blend till desired consistency.
– Serve and enjoy!
Oh! And this frosting Raw!