Chocolate and Ice Cream wins a man’s heart. That should be a popular proverb if it isn’t yet.😉
This breakfast –although a little on the dessert side, was what I prepared for my husband on Fathers Day. Cause at the end our brave, handsome, and grown up man is just a little kid in the inside.
The brownies are vegan and gluten free. The Slush part of the Parfait is Raw. To create the Parfait blend together frozen bananas and frozen berries. Add a squirt of nut milk or water so the blender can move. Then, to create the parfait simply cut the brownies in squares and layered it with the slush together.
Ah! Just remember about this:
“The Way to A Man’s Heart is Through his Stomach”
– 2 Flax Eggs
– 1 C Bob Red Mills All Purpose Flour
– 1/2 C of Maple Syrup
– 1/3 C of Coconut Oil
– 1/3 C of Cacao Powder
– 1/4 Tsp of Salt
– 1 Tsp of Baking Powder
– 1 Tsp of Chocolate or Vanilla Extract
– 1/3 C of Chocolate Chips (or more)
– 1 Box of Blueberries
– Preheat oven to 350 ” F
– Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Add blue berries last. If you wish to use the food processor, you can, but do not over mix and it will cause for the brownies to raise in the oven. If using FP add chocolate chips at then end and mix with wooden spoon then add blueberries and continue mixing.
– Pour batter in tray. I used a 4×5
– Bake for 15 minutes at 350′ F