It’s all about her. She likes cookies, cupcakes, pancakes.
Here you have my garbanzo blondies or brownies with added hemp protein. Although, she likes the texture of cookies better. These were a favorite to me.
Ingredients Directions Peace!
– 1 Box/Can of Garbanzo Beans
– 0.5 C of Maple Syrup
– 0.25 C of Almond Butter or Seed Butter
– 2 Tbsp of Coconut Oil
– 1 Tbsp of Vanilla Extract
– 2/3 C of Oat Flour
– 0.25 C of Hemp Protein
– 1/3 C of Chocolate Chips
– First, strain and rinse the garbanzo beans.
– Add the rinsed beans, maple syrup, almond butter, coconut oil, and vanilla to a food processor. Pulse 2-3 times for 10 seconds. Do not over process, we want a grainy texture.
– Transfer to a bowl and add the flour and hemp protein. Mix with a wooden spoon or spatula.
– Add chocolate chips and mix again.
– Transfer to a greased oven mold. (Grease it with coconut oil)
– Bake for 15 minutes at 350′ F.
– Once baked, let them cool down and refrigerate.
Note: The brownies will be mushy when they come out of the oven. They will harden up as they cool down 😉