I can tell you the boring like it is gluten free, has no sugar, and it’s high in fiber, which yeah, great to hear, but what you really want to know it’s how it taste. Creamy, comfy, warm, tones of cinnamon and holidays, mother’s arms. wholesome food! That is what healthy is all about!
For my fellow friends with leaky gut, candida, and IBS or any other digestive situation this is a great way to start your morning, because of the boring stuff (mentioned above)… and the healthy stuff too 😉
Vegan Rice Pudding
– 1 C of Cooked Brown Rice
– 1 C of Homemade Nut or Seed Milk, or Coconut Milk
– 1 Tbsp of Coconut Oil
– 1 Stick of Cinnamon
– 1 Pinch of Cloves
– 1/2 tsp of All Spice
– 1 Pinch of Nutmeg
– 1 Tbsp of Maca Powder (Optional)
– 1 Tbsp of Vanilla Extract
– 6 Drops of Stevia or 1 Tbsp of Apple Sauce
– In a small sauce pan drop in all ingredients, and mix to incorporate all ingredients together.
– Bring pot to a bowl uncovered (about 5 min)
– Simmer, covered for an additional 5 minutes
– Turn heat off, uncover pot and let it rest for 2 -3 min.
– Serve and top with Hemp Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds and the fruit of your choice!