Service not currently available please reach out to Artichoke Foods for similar meal prep options.
VEGAN PRIVATE CHEF WITH CUSTOMIZED MEAL OPTIONS
What’s on the Menu…
I’ve designed a menu where you can select your preferred “staple foods.” You can mix and match these prepared foods to have dinner ready for you and your family, to take to school or work.
Most products’ shelf life is 4 to 5 days. So you will have plenty for you and your family to last you almost the whole week. Each main entry serves 4; each side is 8 to 16 oz depending on item.
All menu is Vegan and Gluten Free. You can pick up to 6 items total.
If there’s something you would like and not see on the menu below, please feel free to request.
Select three from the list below:
Entree & Salads (Main)
– Tomato Quinoa Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
– Mexican Lentil Salad with Creamy Chipotle Dressing
– Veggie Stir Fry with Spicy Almond Dressing
– Chickpea “Tuna” Salad with Grapes and Toasted Walnut
– Quinoa Tabbouleh with Mint
– Creamy Kale Salad with Hemp Mayo
– Walnut Curry Tempeh Salad, Cranberries, Buckwheat
– Black Bean Burgers
– Chipotle Beet Burgers
– Chickpea Meatballs
– Cilantro Falafel
– Walnut-Lentil Meat
– Eggplant Cutlets
– Mac and Cheese (Nut based)
Select three from the lists below:
Soups (feel free to request your favorite vegetable soup)
– Butternut Squash
– Turmeric Carrot
– Lentil Soup with Fennel
– Minestroni Soup
– Sweet Potato Chili
– Tomato Basil
– Cauliflower, Coconut, Cardamon
– Kale, Brocoli, Basil
Sides & Dressings
– Tahini Aioli
– Beet Hummus
– Mushroom Bolognese
– Cilantro Crema
– Balsamic Vinaigrette
– Spinach Pesto Sauce
– Truffle Mayo
– Pancakes (you can freeze them and reheat before eating)
– Waffles (Freeze/reheat)
– Chia Pudding
– Granol Cereal
– Nut Milk (32 oz)
– Cashew Yogurt (requires 2 days in advance notice)
Love & Gratitude,
For more questions or inquiry about especial events, please fill out the form below.